Dortrans company specializes in the design of roads, city streets, utilities, engineering of transport infrastructure. Years of experience in road design, along with the professionalism of experts allow you to perform complex projects at a high level.
In road design, we consider the application of of new technologies, which in turn gives the opportunity to build a modern transport highway.
All projects are developed in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations. Project company Dortrans working in Kiev since 2003 and has established itself as a reliable partner, has completed numerous projects for the city of Kiev, Kiev region and regions of Ukraine.
Main business activities:
Design objects of road transport infrastructure:
- design of roads and streets of any category;
- Engineering of construction, renovation, resurfacing and repair of highways and associated structural works, as well as of urban streets;
- designing road junctions, intersections;
- design of bridges and road grade intersections;
- projects of access roads to sites for different purposes;
- designing elevated pedestrian crossings (concrete, metal);
- design of motor car parks, parking lots;
- design electric lines (tram, trolleybus);
- traffic management projects, construction of traffic lights;
Design of external engineering networks
- The company has sufficient experience and professional staff to design the majority of external engineering networks:
- supply lines, trasnformatornye substation line of outdoor lighting;
- external networks, SCS, fiber optic lines;
- external mains water supply and sewage systems, collector;
- storm sewer networks, sewage treatment plants;
- heating line.
Development of individual sections of the projects:
- creation of master plans, plans of vertical planning, gardening and an accomplishment;
- calculation of road structures;
- development of EIA (assessment of the impact on the environment);
- development of sections of the PIC (project construction organization);
- development of transport and pedestrian schemes.